| Acid or Alkaline | Aspartame (1) | Aspartame on the Ropes | Butter or Margarine | Cancer Info | Cancer Preventitive Foods | Chemical Exposure | Did You Know | Drink Water on Empty Stomach | Fragrances | Fragrances and their Hazzards | Gut as 2nd Brain (1) | Gut as 2nd Brain (2) | Honey Board | Microwave Cooking | MSG | Rich Man Poor Man's Cancer Cure | Ritalin | Water or Coke | White Flour | Change Your Water, Change Your Life
Margarine or Butter?
Do you know what your eating?
Both have the same amount of calories. Butter is slightly higher in saturated fats at 8 grams compared to 5 grams.
Eating margarine can increase heart disease in women by 53% over eating the same amount of butter, according to a recent Harvard Medical Study.
- Eating butter increases the absorption of many other nutrients in other foods.
- Butter has many nutritional benefits where margarine has a few only because they are added!
- Butter tastes much better than margarine and it can enhance the flavors of other foods.
- Butter has been around for centuries where margarine has been around for less than 100 years.
And now, for Margarine.
- Very high in Trans fatty acids.
- Triple the risk of coronary heart disease.
- Increases total cholesterol and LDL (this is the bad cholesterol) and lowers HDL cholesterol, (the good cholesterol)
- Increases the risk of cancers up to five fold.
- Lowers quality of breast milk.
- Decreases immune response.
- Decreases insulin response.
And here's the most disturbing fact....
Margarine is but ONE MOLECULE away from being PLASTIC..This fact alone was enough to have me avoiding margarine for life and anything else that is hydrogenated (this means hydrogen is added, changing the molecular structure of the substance).
You can try this yourself:
Purchase a tub of margarine and leave it in your garage or shaded area. Within a couple of days you will note a couple of things:
- No flies, not even those pesky fruit flies will go near it (that should tell you something)
- It does not rot or smell differently because it has no nutritional value; nothing will grow on it, even those teeny weenie microorganisms will not a find a home to grow. Why? Because it is one molecule away from being plastic. Would you melt your Tupperware and spread that on your toast?
Additional Services | Colon Hydrotherapy | Did You Know | Equipment | Forms | Formulas | Gratitude | Inate Interior Design | Kangen Water | News Letters | Product Info | Referrals | Session Rates | Simple 2 Gourmet | Success Stories | Vaccines | Why Water | Change Your Water Change Your Life | Contact Us | Home